Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The shed, and the hubs

I feel a little bad now for making my husband look like a butthead. He really is a great guy. I showed him the shed when he came home tonight, and he was genuinely impressed. He had expected that it would take weeks, or at least days! Even though I spread it over two days, the clean-up honestly only took about four hours. Anyway, he asked what I planned to do with it, now that they shed was clean. I tried, in vain, not to roll my eyes at him, and calmly told him that I plan to get chickens and goats. Once I have some money, that is. He actually wasn't irritated. He even talked about what we were going to do about the roof, before I get animals. Huh? Go figure. lol A funny side note: When my older daughter stopped by, my 8 y/o told her that she was going to be selling lemon aide at the yard sale. "And Courtney,"Mia says. "All of the lemon aide money is going to be mine for the guinea pig I'm going to get". And Courtney, who is so like me, says, "Eww. Why would you want a stinky, noisy, guinea pig? Get a rabbit instead". LOL. Like mother, like daughter. I even found her "bunny crossing" and "Pygmy crossing" signs from the Fair, in that shed. We were trying to figure out what to do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment